––––––– ABOUT US –––––––
Tommy Bynum Heating and Cooling has been in business since 1979. In July of 2018, Tommy Bynum Heating and Cooling combined their experience with Southern Comfort of the Carolinas to provide over 100 years of combined experiences for all of your comfort needs. We have made it our mission to provide the best in heating and air-conditioning systems, services, and repairs to our community. Our goal, with every service, is to develop lasting relationships by providing the highest quality heating, ventilation, and air conditioning services and products to our customers.
From our service technicians to our sales staff and managers, our team has the experience and knowledge to provide you with the most efficient and cost-effective solutions for your HVAC needs.
License Number: NC #09503 – SC #M1249
Montcross Chamber of Commerce
BBB (Better Business Bureau)
Gaston County Warm Air Association
“Belmont’s Best” for over 39 years of business in Belmont
For unbeatable value, contact Tommy Bynum Heating & Cooling today!
We offer free estimates on new and replacement equipment
––––––– WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING –––––––
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Click below to view our Google reviews and leave one of your own!
––––––– SERVICES –––––––
Whether you are installing a system or replacing an existing heating or cooling unit we are here to help. Our technicians and support staff have the knowledge and expertise to assess your current situation and provide you with the best solution for your heating or cooling needs.
When you combine superior products from trusted brand names with the outstanding workmanship of our technicians, you can be confident that your comfort systems will consistently meet or exceed your needs, season after comfortable season.
Before the cooling or heating seasons it is a good idea to have your system checked out by one of our maintenance experts. Small problems can become bigger problems as your system continues to run. Just as your automobile needs regular maintenance so does your air-conditioning and heating systems. You should clean or replace your air filters each month.
Should you require service on your current home comfort system our skilled technicians have the know-how to diagnose, adjust or repair your system so that you are comfortable all year long. For safety and warranty reasons you should never attempt to service your unit yourself.
––––––– PRODUCTS –––––––
Controls and Thermostats
Go beyond the hot and cold with the ultimate comfort connection.
Air Cleaners and Filter
Make sure your home’s air is as clean and comfortable as it can be.
––––––– MAINTENANCE –––––––
The benefits of cleaning your HVAC System
Your Health: We deep clean, brush vacuum and sanitize your air duct system to reduce dust, bacteria, fungus, toxins and allergens in your home to improve your air quality.
Your Wallet: A clean HVAC system runs more efficiently which results in lower energy bills, maintenance, repairs and adds to the life of your HVAC system.
New Homes: Your new home may not be as clean as you think. During construction, your air duct system is open allowing wood shavings, drywall dust and particles, bugs, dirt, dust and carpet fibers to settle or be swept into your system.
Contact us to learn more about our Energy Savings Agreements at (704) 825-4463
WHEN SHOULD I DO PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE?
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Below you’ll find our Preventative Maintenance Checklist, which is a proven method to keep your system in top form and your home comfortable.
- For a system that heats and cools: perform maintenance in the spring and fall
- For cooling system maintenance only: perform maintenance at least once a year, before the cooling season
- For furnace maintenance only: perform maintenance at least once a year, before the heating season.
––––––– SPECIAL DEALS –––––––
Give your Home a Flu Shot!
Install a REME HALO air purifier in your duct system.
• Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
• Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
• REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
• New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
• Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
• Easily integrated with the existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
• Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
• Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Call us for our special price of $895.00 installed! Normally priced at $995.00, you can now save $100.00 and improve the air quality in your home. Like and mention our Facebook page and receive an additional $50 off!